Hi, there in this module we will learn about how to host a static HTML / PHP website on cloudways in 2021.
Clouways is the best-managed cloud hosting company in 2021. it is especially is dedicated to VPS’s, it has partnered with the world’s top cloud providers like Google Cloud, Amazon AWS, Digital Ocean, Lenord, Valtur to provide the best service.
How to host a static HTML / PHP website on cloudways in 2021
Step 1: Setting up an Application.
Log into the Cloudways Platform with your credentials. Click on the Plus (+) icon in the top menu bar. Then select “Add Application” from the drop-down.
Step 2: Select the Server
Choose your server and click → “Add Application“.
Step 3: Configure your Application.
1) Select “Custom PHP” from the drop-down.
2) Name your Application.
3) Select your Project, if you have multiple ones.
Step 4: Change Applications Settings
1) Change Domain Name
2) Install the SSL Certificate.
3) Click “Application Settings“
Step 5: Most Important Step, Disable “VARNISH”.
To be able to host a Static Website you need to Disable VARNISH.
Step 6: Now create Credentials to access files via an FTP client.
1) Go to Access Details of your Applications.
2) click → ADD to create a new Username and Password for FTP.
Step 7: Now using an FTP client access the static files
Now you have full control of your PHP application, you can upload the files of your HTML or PHP statice site.
Example of host a static HTML / PHP website on cloudways
I have implemented these settings and hosted a static HTML website on cloudways. I have my Personal Portfolio at Gauravpatil.com , it is coded in HTML.
Also Read: How to create Web-Stories in wordpress.
- How to host a static HTML / PHP website on cloudways in 2021. - September 20, 2021
- How to create a mini slider for web stories in WordPress. - September 14, 2021
- Best web stories archive page templates Examples. - September 12, 2021